Good health is the key to a good life. If you want the pursuit of happiness and contentment, you want to consider your health to be at its finest. But how do you achieve good health? Well, in all honesty, it was not easy and will never be easy. There are things you need to restrict yourself from and there are things that you should follow- strictly.
To achieve a healthy lifestyle, here are the things you need to do and follow;
1. Anxiety and stress management
2. Well-balanced diet
3. Move around
4. Get rid of your bad habits
5. Get away from pollutions
6. Exercise daily
7. Achieve the recommended hours of sleep (8 hours of sleep)
If you are not aware, the things you consume are a plus factor for your health. Meat, vitamins and minerals, vegetables as well as fruits play an important role to protect your health.
In this article, we will show you the 7 most powerful super fruits for overall health. And if you are someone who likes to consume fruits- you better see these:
If other fruits are high in carbs, avocado is the total opposite as it is low in carbs. It’s very high in potassium and it’s very nutritious. In every 100 grams servings of avocado, it contains;
• 20% of Folate
• 14% of Vitamin B5
• 26% of Vitamin K
• 14% of potassium
• 17% of Vitamin C
If you are looking for a fruit rich in antioxidants like Vitamin C, grapefruits are for you. Vitamin C helps you to boost your immune system. Grapefruits are one of the fruits that are low in calories. A medium-sized of grapefruit contains the following;
• 2 grams of fiber
• 52 calories
• 64% of Vitamin C
• 5% of Potassium
• 28% of Vitamin A
Immunity booster reduces risks of heart problems, obesity as well as diabetes. If you consume one blueberry daily, this will help you prevent any metabolic syndrome and maintains bone health. One cup contains (but not limited to);
• 5% Vitamin B6
• 24% Vitamin C
• 36% Vitamin K
Pineapples, if you don’t know- are loaded with nutrients. This fruit fights inflammation and other diseases. It helps you to recover from surgery and helps digestion. 165 grams of pineapple contains (but not limited to);
• 1 gram protein
• 2.3 grams fiber
• 21.6 grams carbs
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apple is a popular food due to its yummy taste and health benefits. A one medium apple contains (but not limited to);
• 5% vitamin k
• 25 grams carbs
• 6% of potassium
• 4 grams of fibers
• 95 calories
Pomegranate contains antioxidants. It protects you from possible Alzheimer’s disease, it is anti-inflammatory, boosts digestion, prevents heart diseases, and prevents arthritis. A medium pomegranates will provide you (but not limited to);
• 6 grams of Fiber
• 3 grams of Protein
• 29 grams of Carbohydrates
• 21 grams of Sugar
• 2 grams of Fat
• And 128 Calories
A member of healthy family fruit such as blueberries, bilberries, and lingonberries. Although it has a sour taste (if eaten raw), it can provide you with many health benefits. One cup of cranberry contains;
• 87% water
• 12.2 grams of Carbs
• 0.1 fats
• 0.4 grams of Protein
• 4 grams of Sugar
• 4.6 grams of Fiber
Here are ways on how you can compromise your health;
1. Lack of sleep – sleep is very essential for every individual and lack of sleep may lead to death.
2. Uncontrolled alcohol consumption – yes, our body needs alcohol and everything can be damaging if it’s too much. Extreme consumption of alcohol isn’t good for you.
3. Overeating – this increases the risks of chronic health problems and even cancer. When someone overeats, they store more calories than recommended- this causes fats to be stored that lead someone to become obese and overweight.
4. Pollution – your surroundings brings a big factor for your overall health. If you are surrounded by pollution- especially air pollution, you will develop asthma as well as respiratory diseases like COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
5. Junk Foods Consumption – junk foods are unhealthy, you don’t need further explanation to convince yourself to limit junk food consumption.
6. Smoking – this habit targets your overall health.
7. Poor Lifestyle – your lifestyle affects your overall health. If you have a poor lifestyle, expect an unhealthy whole being.
The Bottom Line
Backing up your daily exercise with nutritious foods and powerful super fruits will provide you massive change. Most of the fruits mentioned are delicious, nutritious, and affordable so there’s no reason for you not to consume them.